Friday, August 23, 2013

Camp Nurse

This summer went down in my history book as one of the best summers in my life. The reason? I was a   Camp Nurse! I became better at dispelling junior-high drama, communicating with those of the younger set, basic first aid, settling qualms of homesick kids, killing wasps, and staying calm. I have not read this book yet, but I am sure it is full of unrealistic characterizations of camp nurses. That's okay though, because this summer I got some great real-life mom training and I'm cool with that. 
Looking ahead, I am starting the  RN program on Monday and have already started reading such thrilling material as " interviewing patients to obtain a health history" and "techniques and equipment for physical assessment"!!
With Love,
~Cherry~

1 comment:

  1. Yay! a post!
    And yay! real life mom-training. =)
    I'm glad we got to spend some of this summer together.

    ReplyDelete