Monday, April 16, 2012

Current Reading

I have been wanting to read Middlemarch by George Eliot for quite some time now. It is quite long, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest in it and then find out I didn't like it, so I passed it up. However, when I saw an audio copy on the shelves at the library I decided to give it a go. It has turned out to be one of the best books I've ever read (well sort of read). I decided to keep the CDs in the car and only listen to it on the way to and from school, but because it is twenty five discs long at an hour apiece there is no way I am going to finish it before school is out. So last night I decided to go ahead and buy the real book. Now that I know I like it, it's totally worth buying it!
 If you are a faster reader than me, or if you would like a challenge, get it and tell me how you liked it!
With love,
~Cherry~

No comments:

Post a Comment