Friday, February 17, 2012

Amazing

My dear friend Jill just gave me this water bottle yesterday at school. I love it when I am overwhelmed with the kindness of a friend. And, what a wonderfully practical gift! I love water, and the best part is that it's extremely healthy too. Here's a list:



-regulates body temperature
-makes up 83% of your blood
-removes waste
-composes 75% of your brain
-helps carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
-moistens oxygen for breathing
-helps convert food to energy
-protects and cushions vital organs
-helps body absorb nutrients
- accounts for 22% of your bones
-cushions joints
-makes up 75% of your muscles
-makes up 90% of lungs
-your body is 55%-70% water!

                                                                       Kind of Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment