Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bunnies and Girls

It always impresses me what you can find on the internet! This is exactly what my little girls and I made yesterday in clubs. They are little rabbits made out of washcloths with a bar of soap in them. The eyes are little googly glue on eyes, and the nose and tail are pom-poms. It was a lot of fun to make them, and the girls LOVED them afterward. However, I think the best part was having my dear friend Judy come and teach us how to make these little cute bundles. Judy taught me almost everything I know how to do that's crafty, so it's fun for me to see a new group of girls learning from her. Thanks Judy!
Thanks also for praying along with me yesterday. I think the girls were quite receptive to God's Word and you can pray with me again (a little bit more notice this time) for next week, which is our last time together. I will be giving them each a Bible and Fruit of the Spirit cards. I hope to help them know some good places to start reading and memorizing and you can pray that they will not be discouraged with their efforts. Please pray particularly for one of the girls who comes from a very very tough background and is quite needy, how much we all need God's help!
With love, 
~Cherry~

3 comments:

  1. My mom used to make washcloth bunnys called "boo boo bunnies" and put an ice cube in them for when we bump ourselves on something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I know Judy was telling me something about your mom and those bunnies, but I didn't quite understand what she was saying. Cute Idea :)

    ReplyDelete