Saturday, January 21, 2012

Adventure Part Two

So, here are the fabrics that I ordered today to start my summer wardrobe! I can't wait until they come, I'll give you a little description of what each fabric is like, and what I'll use it for. Here we go...

This is a stretch rayon jersey knit in apple green that I will be making a tank top out of...

I want to use this Jersey ITY for a cheery comfortable t-shirt...



This is my favorite, I plan to use this 100% organic cotton french terry to replicate Hanna Andersson's Survivor Jacket!


This also 100% organic cotton will make a nice dressy t-shirt...



And I haven't decided if this knit Jersey will be a skirt or a t-shirt yet. Time will tell.





I think the best part about sewing is the creativity that goes in to planning your projects. Plus the added bonus that the total cost of all this together didn't even equal one survivor jacket from Hanna Andersson  and I got to pick the exact colors that I wanted. I also have a pair of navy blue jersey knit crop pants that I have already made and a pair of black crop sweat pant from H.A. to add to my collection. To see my inspiration go to hannaandersson.com and check out the new spring digital catalogue page 40 and 41. Enjoy! 
Love,
~Cherry~

No comments:

Post a Comment